Impact Project Committee Member
Purpose: Committee members will be part of the team leading the charge to conduct the survey and get feedback on a local sustainable project. Members will gain project management skills and see the life of a project from beginning to end.
- Collect and analyze the needs of the communities
- Plan a project based on the needs analysis
- Manage a project based on the plan
- Help create community between our membership, the community, and our partners
- Submit monthly a reports to the JCI Calgary Board of Directors
- Follow the terms of reference and the strategic plan outlined by the Board of directors
The length of Mandate:
- This position would be held until December 31, 2017, at which point renewal could be explored
- It is expected that on average a minimum of 3 hours/week
- The ideal applicant is passionate about making a positive impact for the wellbeing of others.